We offer a variety of ways for families to connect and engage in joyful, meaningful Jewish experiences.
These programs include:
- Teva (Nature) Program on our BAS field for youth and families of all ages. We participate in activities that bring to life Jewish values and rituals which inspire us to express awe and gratitude for nature. We enjoy planting, exploring, making crafts, singing, and dancing. Families receive an activity bag which they can use to do nature activities again.
- Fun Scavenger Hunts at BAS members’ homes help us connect and learn together.
- Social Action Projects, including Meals in a Jar and Mitzvah Day, where all ages gather to give back to our community.
- Jewish holidays are opportunities for us to celebrate together through intergenerational programs.
- Torah La’am, our Jewish education program, offers programs throughout the year for families to engage in Jewish learning and living and build connections with their BAS community.